Another month, another Instagram update...
If you're not following, just search alicespake or click the icon on the right...
- April has been a very exciting in the land of Alice. It's been full of love, congratulations, celebrations, coffee dates, shopping hauls, food and pretty flowers. It's been a good month!
- We announced we're expecting our first baby! Baby Spake is due early October and we're beyond thrilled. You can read a little more in my Hello Little One post.
- Easter came around quicker than you can say mini eggs and I did not get enough eggs. With the body changes that come with being pregnant I thought I was being sensible by telling family not to get me any, unfortunately they listened so Arran had to get me this gem.
- The blossom has started to fall so I did that clique blogger thing and took a photo of my boots in blossom. No more blossom means peonies though!
- Two weeks after announcing we were having a baby, we went to find out the sex. We have a little boy coming into the world and we're getting very excited even if boys names are a pain in the arse to think of.
- We went to the L'Osteria opening in Southampton and had the best time eating all the food. The risotto was amazing and we can't wait to head back.
- Chocolates and Macaroons make the best press parcels. I had to include this as they're so colourful, tasty and limited edition. (Not sponsored, purely gifted)
- Arran found the perfect t-shirt that represents my pregnant, hormonal strops haha!
- The wisteria has started appearing everywhere and it puts a huge smile on my face.
How was your April?