Another month, another Instagram update. I love doing these purely because I get to look back over the month too. March was still a little quieter than usual as I've been unwell still, anyone who follows is probably bored of reading it.
If you're not following, just search alicespake or click the icon on the right...
- March has been another quiet month but I did discover the best pizza EVER. Arran and I went to try out Franco Manca and my god it was fabulous. If you're near one, head there immediately because the pizza is amazing, the atmosphere electric and the prices are crazy cheap.
- You all know how much I love coffee and I also discovered a new little gem this month. The Docks Coffee opened in Oxford Street and it's fast becoming a fun little haunt for a catch up.
- I bought them. After hunting high and low for this pair of embroided beauties from Topshop, I finally found the last size fives in Southampton.
- Spring is here! We're very lucky in Southampton to be blessed with so many parks and I found this patch of blossomed heaven in East Park. I took more photos than I'd like to admit.
- Our country joined together after hearing the devastating news in Westminster. They'll never win.
- I finally own a Diptyque candle and boy does Baies smell good!
- Mother's Day was spent in glorious sunshine at my parents while we had a delicious afternoon tea. We has the loveliest day together.
- The sun came out and I got my legs out, have a peek - Blossom & Boho Dresses.
- I bought the £5 jumper from Primark everyone has been raving over. I'm blogger cliche and I love it.
What have you been up to this month? Don't forget to follow on Instagram :)