Another month, another Instagram update. I love doing these purely because I get to look back over the month too. January was incredibly hectic but I definitely had a lot of fun. If you're not following, just search alicespake or click the icon on the right...
- 2017 didn't start too badly. The last year had been shocking so anything would be better than that. Catch up by reading my It's Time for a Chat post and why I won't talk about mental health, ps. this photo is totally irrelevant but I like it.
- Leading on from my It's Time for a Chat post, I bought the book that has probably been Instagrammed more than Avocado, The Life Changing Magic of not Giving a F***. I've only read the first few pages but it's a good'un.
- My January sale bargain to myself was a pair of Hunter wellies. I've wanted a pair for ages but just couldn't bring myself to spend the money of something I wouldn't wear all the time. My friend and I have started going out on walking treks so they've been getting the wear after all.
- On our first trip into the great outdoors we ventured to Beaulieu in the New Forest. We walked around the beautiful lakes, made some horsey friends and had a catch up over tea in Mettricks.
- With West Quay South officially opening in December, the mister and I have been working our way around alllll the restaurants. We've been very lucky that we've had the chance to review so many. We've been well fed this month and we haven't had to do a food shop either. Oops.
- For our second outdoorsy visit, Emily and I ventured to Manor Farm in Hampshire. We saw a Shetland Pony's wang, two pigs trying to have sex and we nearly froze our fingers off but we got outside, walked and felt so much better for it.
- We unfortunately had to have my engagement ring changed as I was allergic to a metal property/ingredient in my original one. Arran and I picked my new one out together and I love it so much.
- Arran and I spent last Thursday in London shooting with Superdrug. We had a lot of fun and we cannot wait to see the final piece! Eek!
- The last Sunday of January was spent with all the girls at Bills. I cannot tell you how excited I was that Bills has finally opened in Southampton. It's been months since we all managed to get in one place and it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday with the girls.