Another month, another Instagram update. I love doing these purely because I get to look back over the month too. February was a little quieter than January as I've been unwell, anyone who follows is probably bored of reading it, I promise March will be much more fun! If you're not following, just search alicespake or click the icon on the right...
- February has been very foodie focused. With so many eateries now open in West Quay, we've had lots to try this month and more going into March. The Real Greek is still a firm favourite.
- Lazy Saturdays have been spent eating brunch and shopping for most of this month and I've finally treated myself to something I've wanted for weeks.
- I now own my beautiful Mulberry purse, I've needed to downsize for so long and this is perfect especially as it fits inside my Cambridge Satchel.
- The weather has been a real mix this month, snow, brisk storms and then glorious sunshine meaning I can finally crack out my Sophia Websters again.
- Valentine's Day was spent with Arran eating a M&S meal and gorging on Charbonnel & Walker chocolates.
- Boots UK sent me an engraved bottle of Si in celebration on Valentine's Day and their engraving service.
- We've also been looking at more wedding bits this month. With our venue in mind we just need to book it and set a date.
- We've been cat sitting little Monty again, he's in his terrible cat teens though and was a total menace, even falling in the bath while trying to catch bubbles.
- We ended February having the cosiest weekend ever which involved these beautiful vegan and gluten free cupcakes from The Cake Rebel, in Southampton.
How was your month?