Another month, another Instagram update...
- December kicked off with celebrating my little sister's birthday. We spent the afternoon eating delicious food in Benzo, sipping fruity prosecco and having lots of fun.
- Cue Camera came to Southampton which meant Arran and I could become Mr & Mrs Santa. We had a fab time at the Sotonbloggers event dressing up, eating food & catching up with our blogging friends.
- You guys know I love Penguins right?! Ha. Arran bought me this little guy from Costa.
- I spent a morning in London with Frank PR & The Wrapper Snapper being taught how to wrap the most beautiful ways. I'm going gift wrap mad next year.
- Bills Restaurants finally opened in Southampton and Arran & I spent Christmas Eve morning grabbing a brunch of pancakes after finishing all of our Christmas shopping.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS! We did one of those silly couples photos for Christmas. HA.
- Christmas was spent surrounded by family, eating lots of food, drinking a little too much, watching Christmas films and making memories. It was perfect this year.
- We also spent a third Christmas with Rachel, Dann & Henry. We had the best evening eating a roast, opening presents and having snuggles with Henry.
- I turned 27 on New Years Eve. I haven't quite got over the age shock yet but I did have the most amazing birthday with my nearest and dearest.
If you're not following on Instagram yet, just hit the icon on the right tab :)