When I started my little old blog, I didn't realise my hobby to occupy me in the dark evenings would turn into much more than that. Annie Writes Beauty was started from a love of beauty and writing, it was a hobby, something for me to do in my spare time and it's quickly turned into so much more than that.
I was clueless when I started my blog, I didn't know companies wanted to work with bloggers, I never realised it was fast becoming a huge business, I just wanted to write so when the very first press email dropped into my inbox, I was a little confused. Fast forward three years later and I've had some incredible opportunities and I get to work with my favourite brands regularly.
2016 has been an odd one, personally it's been horrendous but I'll save that for another post; For my blog, it has been unbelievable. I've been all over the country at different events, I've met bloggers I've looked up to and I was shortlisted in the Blogger's Blog Awards which saw me travel to Leeds with some of my closest blogging friends and I spent an amazing day with the team at Farfetch. December also saw both my Instagram and Twitter go over 16K followers, which is crazy.
Looking back over the last three years is overwhelming. I've been to fabulous festivals representing brands, I've had afternoon teas with CEO's of major beauty companies, I've worked with designer companies and I've had some incredible products gifted. I have every single one of you that reads this blog to thank because if you didn't keep coming back or following, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing, so as a huge thank you, I have a giveaway for you all.
Urban Decay is one of my favourite beauty brands and having used all the above myself and loving the products, it was only right that I bought it for you guys too! The Vice Lip Palette was limited edition from Urban Decay at House of Fraser so this had to be included as it is beautiful. Unfortunately, the one I bought has a cracked shade which has bobbled and as it is now out of stock I can't replace it so I'm also giving away the exact shade, in a lipstick tube so you still get to use it. (Ps. 714 is my favourite red). I'm gutted the palette isn't pristine but I've used mine already so I can't swap them over :((((((. There is also the Perversion and Subversion mascaras, plus a Primer Potion!
All terms and conditions are below the Rafflecopter widget. Please read them all carefully and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This is an UK only giveaway.
- One winner will be picked at random using the Rafflecopter widget.
- All options are mandatory.
- If you are under 16 please get your parents permission as you will need to supply an address.
- I will be contacting the winner by email if there is no response after 28 days then I will be picking another winner at random.
- There is no cash alternative.
- I will be posting the prize myself via Royal Mail. I hold no responsibility after posting, any damage lies at fault with Royal Mail. A replacement will not be given.
- I will be checking all entries and any false or duplicate entries will be removed.
- If you have any other questions send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.