- November started with a trip to London for meetings and blog events. I also squeezed in coffee with friends, a little shopping trip to Kat Von D and a peek inside the new Urban Decay European flag ship store in Carnaby Street.
- This is just me with my new favourite lip shade, Kat Von D Everlasting Lasting Liquid Lip in Exorcism. It's dark, sexy and the name just matches me perfectly.
- Celebrated one of my bestie's birthdays this month with sushi and a day at the spa. Felt so relaxed and calm after a day of swimming and steam rooms.
- I took this photo of a door while in Winchester and matched it with "One door closes and another door opens", when I officially started my new job in social media and marketing.
- I was part of Capital FM South's Emma's Boutique and gave a talk on all things beauty. It was incredibly daunting but it went so well!
- Southampton Bloggers have teamed up with The Mayflower in Southampton and our first show to review was Wind in the Willows. It was funny, a little naughty and so worth seeing when it hits London next June.
- The Christmas Market has arrived in Southampton which means my diet of Churros can commence. These are the one thing I miss from Spain so to be able to get them whenever I want is amazing and dangerous at the same time.
- I've gone Christmas Decoration shopping mad recently and I couldn't resist getting in this sleigh at Homesense a few weekends ago. Look how happy I am!
- Lola's Cupcakes opened in Southampton and I was one of the bloggers that was able to go and pick up a box of free cupcakes to celebrate their opening. These didn't last the night!
You can follow me on Instagram here - alicespake.