It's time for another Instagram round up! The month's are flying past and I can't believe we're finally in my favourite season of the year. Have a look over what I was up to in September on Instagram.
- We had the Sotonbloggers Freak Shake Event at the beginning of the month where my fellow shortlisted blogger babes, Brogan Tate & Leigh Travers came along and we posed for a little photo together! The awards are today so wish us luck :)
- My lovely friend Amy came over for a visit from Bermuda and we spent the afternoon eating fresh scones with clotted cream and jam while having cuddles with Rolo the puppy.
- Another Sotonbloggers event and this time it was with the fabulous guys at Thomas Sabo. We were treated to a Bloggers Breakfast and were able to engraved our own Love Coin necklaces.
- September has been the month for blog planning. I left my job due to health reasons and blogging has been my main focus this month and it has been fab to just write.
- I spent an afternoon on board Emerald Princess with Princess Cruises for a tour of the ship and lunch. Such a shame we had to get off and couldn't sail to the med.
- Lush Halloween launched! My favourite time of year for lush products and you can see what I bought in my Lush Halloween Haul Post.
- I've been embracing the change in weather with light jackets and floppy hats. Still not ready to pack away the sandals yet though.
- Scarpini held a bloggers event for Sotonbloggers with cupcakes, prosecco and shoes. Best event ever right? I'm in love with these Ella Suede flats.
- September has been manic for events and I headed to Mac Southampton with the girls a couple of days ago for the latest launch and bloggers event. How I came away without the whole collection, I don't know.
What have you been up to this month? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram.