- August has been a month for friendships and it started off with Prosecco and strawberries for my friends housewarming.
- Leading on, in August I've spent many a day with friends eating great food, drinking coffee and enjoying the weather. We've had so many beautiful days this month.
- Myself and my best friend went to Newbury Ladies Day for an afternoon picnic, flutter on the horses and a show by Will Young. It was such a fun day!
- West Quay held their annual Summer Food Fest where myself and four bloggers dined in three different restaurants to see what was on offer this summer.
- Direct Line came to the rescue with a box of Jimmy's Iced Coffee as part of their Direct Fix campaign on a pretty sweltering day.
- Arran and I celebrated Annie Writes Beauty being shortlisted for the #BloggersBlogAwards! You can vote for me here - Bloggers Blog Awards Shortlist.
- I spent the evening with friends at the Grand Opening of The Spark, Solent Universities brand new conference building. We ate food, drank wine and I had my face painted.
- Lush Southampton gave me the Yes massage bar as part of their random acts of kindness because he asked and I said yes!
- The August bank holiday was spent having bbqs with friends, huge family get togethers and watching Harry Potter with the mister!
How was your August? Follow my Instagram here - alicespake