Sleek Makeup have been my go to budget brand this year and each new release brings even more banging products to my collection with the Colour Corrector Palette* being the latest addition. I've been toying with the idea of using correction sticks for some time but as I wasn't sure what to buy I held off as I wanted to pick up a few of the pencils to try, now I don't have to do that because everything I need is in one place.
The Colour Corrector Palette was released the end of July and you can pick one up for yourself for just £7.99. It's in Sleek's standard black matte packaging and it's small enough to pop in your bag if you need it during the day. All six shades are a cream texture aimed to hide multiple skin problems you may suffer with. Each of the easy to blend correctors neutralise blemishes and imperfections leaving you with a flawless base to get to work on.
The six shades work as follows -
- Green neutralises redness making it perfect for concealing scars and blemishes.
- Lilac neutralises yellow areas, brightening sallow & dull complexions.
- Blue neutralises orange which is perfect for freckles.
- Rose adds radiance and evens our dark spots.
- Yellow neutralises purple areas such as under eye areas for lighter skin tones.
- Orange neutralises blue which works best for dark circles on darker skin tones.
I've been using the green, blue and rose shades the most to cover subtle scarring and freckles. I love the rose shade to really inject some brightness back into my skin too. I use a small, flat foundation brush to apply the product as you don't need much to attend to the area you're covering and as the cream is a light consistency you don't need to use much. It's a handy little bargain and one I'll be buying a back up of as soon as I start to hit pan.
Do you use colour correctors? What are your favourites?