It's almost the bank holiday weekend and for many that means grabbing the nearest pub garden, sitting under the sun and making memories with your friends, well that is if the sun shows its face! Ideal World also have something to make your bank holiday go with a bang with their Summer Bank Holiday event. So you can join in the fun with Ideal World too they're offering free postage and packaging on EVERYTHING from Thursday 25th August until 9pm Monday 29th August. There will also be lots of competitions to take part in over the weekend so you can win lots of prizes!
I thought I'd do a run down of some of my favourite things to do during the bank holiday weekend, especially when the sun has his hat on...
- Round up my friends and head to the nearest pub garden. We're lucky in Southampton as we have so many awesome bars and restaurants either in the city centre or near the waterfront.
- Have a picnic. There is nothing I love more than making some sandwiches, grabbing the cocktail sausages and scotch eggs before heading to Southampton Common or Victoria Country Park with a blanket.
- BBQ! The perfect time to eat yourself silly with food, create your own cocktails and laze around in the garden under the stars once the sun has set.
- Go for an adventure. Jump on a train and pick a destination, we're really close by train to Bournemouth, Southsea, Brighton and London, so you can make a whole day of it.
- Go to the beach with friends, paddle in the shallows or swim further if you're up for braving the cold and finish the evening with fish and chips.
Make sure you head over to Ideal World this weekend and pick up some bargains, I love the range of beauty products they stock!
Find them at www.idealworld.tv
Sky 654 Freeview 22 Virgin 747 or Freesat 812
All products in photos provided by Ideal World.