1. So the huge news has to be our engagement! On the 4th June, he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife and I said yes! We're so grateful for all your wonderful and heartfelt messages. They really do mean the world to us both.
2. The same weekend of our engagement was spent having a barbecue with friends to say farewell to another friend off to work in America for the Summer. It was full of laughs, mocktails and icecream.
3. We celebrated our 4th anniversary together as well as our engagement with food at Mettricks Guildhall and excited talk about getting married.
4. I bought my first set of bridal magazines! It felt so weird doing it but I spent hours flicking through for inspiration.
5. My best friend bought me a new MAC Cosmetics lipstick in Faux and I'm totally in love.
6. The same best friend and I also headed to Orange Rooms in Southampton to try their latest menu addition, Freak Shakes! They were incredible but we couldn't finish them, not surprising with the size of them.
7. After the tragic events in Orlando this month, Southampton gathered to pay tribute to the victims in Guildhall Square. It was beautiful, emotional and just went to prove love really does conquer all.
8. Rachel & Dann finally welcomed Baby Bee aka Henry and I'm so smitten.
9. Engagement party planning is in full swing and I collected my late Grandfather's old suitcases to use for our engagement party. They're exactly what I wanted for what we have planned and I can't wait to show you all what I'll be doing.
June has pretty fabulous, there's been some hard days as I'm still unwell but all the above has definitely made it that tiny bit easier.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram - alicespake.