In the last few months I've hit personal little goals across a few different social platforms and I thought it was about time I held a giveaway on my blog to say thank you. My Facebook page hit 1000 likes, my Instagram hit 10,000 and my Twitter recently hit 12,000 followers which is crazy. Annie Writes Beauty is just two years old, it's a baby still and I still feel very new to all of this at times. I blog because I love writing and I love sharing what I'm doing, it's not all about those numbers but each one, each bit of support brings me incredible opportunities, so thank you.
As many of you will know I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay and the Naked 2 is the palette I use daily for work, I'd be lost without it so I'm giving one of you lucky lovelies the chance to win your own.
Please read all the terms and conditions below the Rafflecopter widget before entering.
Thank you again and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This is an UK only giveaway.
- One winner will be picked at random using the Rafflecopter widget.
- All options are mandatory.
- If you are under 16 please get your parents permission as you will need to supply an address.
- I will be contacting the winner by email if there is no response after 28 days then I will be picking another winner at random.
- There is no cash alternative.
- I will be posting the prize myself via Royal Mail. I hold no responsibility after posting, any damage lies at fault with Royal Mail. A replacement will not be given.
- I will be checking all entries and any false or duplicate entries will be removed.
- If you have any other questions send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org