1. March started with brunch and strawberry tarts in a beautiful patisserie in Southampton where my family and I celebrated my mum's birthday. I've been meaning to go back to Victor Hugo all month for smoked salmon crepes and salad.
2. I wandered off up to London for the evening to attend the Urban Decay boutique opening in Brent Cross shopping centre. An evening full of make up, naked palettes and chatting blog with some new friends.
3. March saw Sotonbloggers hold their first event of the year, a lunch at Orange Rooms. Nothing fancy, just a chance to catch up, eat some fab food and drink yummy cocktails.
4. I went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen with friends to review their new restaurant in Southampton. The burgers were incredible, the chips not so much but the company more than made up for it.
5. Myself and some of the girls caught the train down to Brighton for the day to attend a bloggers meet up. We walked the lanes, ate at a gorgeous Italian before grabbing cake from Angel Food bakery for the train home.
6. Sotonbloggers and Mettricks held their first event together, we spent the evening learning everything coffee with a talk of its history and origin followed by a tasting session.
7. I finally had my wisdom tooth taken out, if you follow me on Twitter and Snapchat you'll know I've been complaining about it since November. Another night of no sleep and excruciating pain saw me rock up at the oral surgery day unit and cry until they removed it. It worked and now I'm gappy but happy ;).
8. After being holed up in bed for three days after my tooth extraction, I needed to get out. Good Friday was a gloriously sunny day so we spent a couple of hours in Mayflower Park soaking up the sun before napping for the rest of the afternoon. A blissful start to the long weekend.
9. Golden Eggs, need I say more? I don't want to admit to how many bags I've eaten because it's pretty ridiculous but all good things must come to an end and with Easter being over so my chocolate addiction must follow. So long bae.