1. September was a good month, started off with the Blogger's Festival in London with Scarlett London events.. Read my post here - Blogger's Festival with Scarlett London.
2. Blogger's Festival was followed by a night out in London with my favourite blogging girls, Karis and Tanya.
3. Dirty Martini in London was the venue for the Ldnmeetup blog event with the Southampton blogging girls.
4. My mother and I spent the afternoon with Jo from Espa Southampton learning more about our skin types and being shown how to do at home facials.
5. I love Starbucks new Autumn cups!
6. A group of girls from the Southampton Bloggers network were invited to Grand Harbour's cocktail reception for the Southampton Boat Show opening weekend #fillmeup
7. The Artisan in Southampton had their grand re-opening and invited a Gordon Ramsay lookalike.
8. We held our fifth event with Southampton Bloggers for the Macmillan Cake Morning. An afternoon eating cake, raising money and drinking shots.
9. I said goodbye to my favourite pub, Avondales. I have been going there for many years and I'm so sad to see it go! Boozeday Tuesdays will never be the same.