1. The first bank holiday of May was spent with the girls in Southsea eating cake at The Tenth Hole. If you haven't been, you need to go. The Wild Berry Cheesecake is incredible.
2. The weather in Southampton has been beautiful and I've spent most afternoons sat down Ocean Village with friends. Pitcher & Piano is in the most perfect location and the flatbreads are pretty good too!
3. After this months Birchbox Free Your Mind came with pencils for a colouring session I ordered some adult colouring books. I completely forgot how relaxing it is to just sit in your own world with some pencils.
4. I mentioned briefly last month that I'd been following Slimming World and I've just been given my stone & a half award! I'm so proud of myself because I've had a crazy couple of months, my life has changed a lot but I'm so determined to keep this up as I feel so much better for it.
5. Also in the grand scheme of changing things I've chopped my hair off, I'm having a new colour done this week and then I may having another inch or two chopped off again. Change is good!
6. My lovely friend Jess put on a fabulous event for the Solent Fashion Graduate Show, an evening full of drinks, friends and fashion! Read the post linked above for me details.
7. The beginning of the second bank holiday of May started with a Luau party for Jess' birthday. Blow up palm trees, dolphins and cocktails made the perfect night in 'Hawaii'.
8. With the sun shining on the South Coast again Jess & I headed down to Southsea again to see Amy for more cake at The Tenth Hole and a walk around Southsea Common and a go on the pedalos.
9. My favourite photo of my blogging bestie and I :)